November 24, 2020

First, let me welcome you guys to a new and refreshed posts. I am putting in soo…


First, let me welcome you guys to a new and refreshed posts. I am putting in soo much time into improving my content as much as I can.⁠

Now to one of my favorite quotes from Elon,⁠

Ask yourself this: Do you think Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and other great entrepreneurs do what they do because they are chasing money?⁠

I don’t think they do at all. They focus their time and attention to their purpose. ⁠

This is what separates the 1% from the rest. 99% of the people have a goal of being rich thinking it will make them better people or happier.⁠

Find your true purpose and find real success.⁠

Thoughts?⁠

Let’s discuss in the comments. 💬⁠

Follow @spacecitymoney for more 🚀⁠
Follow @spacecitymoney for more 🚀⁠
Follow @spacecitymoney for more 🚀⁠

Share with a friend! 👩‍💼👨‍💼⁠

⚠️ I am not a financial advisor, the information provided is for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. ⚠️⁠

#SpaceCityMoney #money #moneymindset #moneytalks #millionaire #billionaire #rich #entrepreneur #business #moneybag #elonmusk #entrepreneur #liketesla #tesla #success #spacex #modelx #model3 #falconheavy #boringcompany ⁠



Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *